- 🛰 Develop locally on remote hardware. Beam provides a brand new type of cloud development experience. You can write code on your laptop and execute it on cloud hardware immediately, with lightning fast build times.
- 📦 Instantly containerize any Python function and run it on a GPU. Configure your runtime in Python - tell us how many GPUs you need and which libraries you want installed, and Beam will spawn a remote environment for you.
- 🚀 Deploy apps as serverless functions. Deploy your apps as serverless REST APIs, scheduled cron jobs, or task queues - all with just a single line of Python. It’s great for deploying LangChain apps, Stable Diffusion APIs, or Dreambooth.
- ⏰ Run scheduled jobs. You can run any code on a schedule, and do things like train machine learning models and setup data pipelines on S3 buckets.
- 🗂️ Store large files in Storage Volumes. Read and write data to highly-performant distributed file systems.
Get Started with Beam
Installation only takes a minute or two
Learn Beam through the Quickstart
Deploy Huggingface Models
Deploy an ML model as a REST API
Deploy Tensorflow Models
Deploy a Tensorflow Model on Beam
Finetune an LLM
Fine-tune LLaMA on Beam
Train a recommendation system
Train a movie recommendation model
Was this page helpful?